Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kim Kardashian's Engagement Party and Wedding Dress Drama!

We already know that Kim Kardashian's wedding with fiance Kris Humphries will be over-the-top glam, but we definitely weren't expecting to see pictures of ponies with floral leis at the couple's fairytale-themed engagement party! "My mom obviously went all out with ponies covered in glitter and a magnificent princess cake," Kim's sister Khloe wrote on her website. "Would you expect any less of her??"

Well, ok, maybe not. But Kimmie's plans to tie the knot this summer might have come to a screeching halt. The bombshell bride-to-be can't decide on a wedding dress, reports MTV.co.uk.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star admits that she dreamed of her 20.5-carat diamond engagement sparkler, but picturing the perfect wedding gown is a new challenge. "There's nothing really that I saw in [my] mind," she told People.com. "So I really have to buckle down and just sit and figure it out."

It seems like Kim has already started the planning process. "I definitely want something custom, and it's going to take time to get sketches and all of that," she told People.com.

The pressure's on for the reality starlet, who hopes to wed before basketball season begins for Humphries. "There's so much to do that I just feel like, 'Oh my God, I better get going!'" Kim toldPeople.com. We're wondering if the bride-to-be will reconsider wearing her mom's wedding dresson her big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment