Friday, January 21, 2011

Lady Gaga Paris Fashion Week Show


Lady Gaga fans love the star’s music and fashion sense, and now they
can get their fix of both! The house of Mugler, which retained the
boundary-pushing pop star as its musical director for its
Paris menswear presentation on Wednesday, has released
a short film combining footage from the runway with a remixed version
of a new track from Gaga’s hotly anticipated new album, Born This Way. How
did the singer get hooked up with Mugler? The brand’s new creative
director, Nicolas Formichetti, is her personal stylist!
“I love him, my friend the genius, my collaborator, more
than any piece of clothing or closet I
possess,”
she gushed of the designer in a statement.
“But don’t tell him I said that…He picked them all out!”

1 comment:

  1. Shop for Halter prom dresses at Prom Dress. Black lace dresses, lace prom Dresses, Halter prom dresses, and cocktail party dresses with lace details.

    ReplyDelete